Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday and Halloween

I have to say how glad I am that last week is over!! I love Halloween and I got to celebrate my birthday, but due to the craft boutique on Saturday, the whole week was super stressful!
Here is my week in review:

Monday was my birthday. Daniel had a whole afternoon planned for us. He came home early from work and we dropped Addie off with our friend Katy. Then we headed to dinner at Olive Garden and then we actually went and saw a movie in the theater! I can't remember the last time we did that. I didn't know he had any of this planned until about noon that day. I was surprised because he is horrible at keeping secrets! Another surprise he kept a secret was my Wii fit! I came downstairs in the morning and there it was by the TV! Yea!! My mom got me a GPS for the car so I won't get lost any more. Thanks for all of the birthday cards, calls and texts!

Addie got to wear her costume out like 4 times, so I feel like we got good use out of it. The first little party we went to was the play group for our new ward. They had yummy snacks and lost of cute costumes! Thursday we went to our old wards Halloween party and trunk or treat. Addie caught on pretty quick that people handed her candy and she got to keep it! We even got some of her dancing on video. Friday morning we went to another play group and then trick or treating that night with Katy, Clay and Addie's buddy Jack. Our camera died so we didn't get any trick or treating pictures but I think you get the idea of what her costume looked like from these pictures...

The kids did a costume parade on the stage at the party.


I think she is hugging her friend Jack.


Here is her dancing, I think it's pretty funny.

This is the second play group we went to, of course she wouldn't look at the camera and she absolutely refused to put the sippy cup down!
Except for the shoes, this was her complete costume, pig tails and all.
Saturday was the big day. Our first big boutique. We had a lot of help setting it all up, but it looked great! It was fun to be there with all of the other vendors and we learned a lot!


No comments: