Thursday, December 22, 2011

11 weeks and counting...

Halloween morning started out with this...

I don't even think I took a picture of the test with my other two. I've always thought it was kind of weird to take a picture of something you just peed on, but I thought for fun this time I would.
I waited all day to tell Daniel. I wanted to tell him in person and in a fun way. So I made up some signs for the kids to hold. Johnny's said 'Big brother to be' and Addie's said 'Going to be a big sister again'. The kids were excited to help me and show dad their signs.
Getting in position.
Walking in...
reading...
I love his expression. Really?!?!

That night before trick or treating we used the signs to take a photo of the announcement that I would send to our parents. We had to keep it a secret to them for about 4 days before they got the photos in the mail. So worth it to make the announcement fun!

No comments: