Thursday, December 22, 2011

Finishing up Halloween (finally!)

Hopefully this is the last post about my kids in their Halloween costumes! I never want to get this behind on blogging again!
These first few pictures are Addie and her buddy Sammie reading on the couch. Fully dresses in princess gear.
In the afternoon on Halloween, some of the local businesses downtown were handing out candy. We decided to go very last minute so a lot of the places were already out of candy but the kids had fun anyway.
We ran into one of Addie's preschool friends there. Yes, they are the same age. :) Addie is short and her friend is tall for her age.
My princess.
And my little knight.
*******
This year we were able to go to our ward's trunk or treat at the church. I thought it would be fun for all of us to get dressed up. Daniel's costume looks a little funny because I did not want to spend any money on making his so I used what we already had.
********
Halloween morning we went to a party at a friends house.
The kids played a couple games. One of them was to eat a donut off a string without your hands. Pretty entertaining to watch if you ask me.
And there was food.
********
Finally we get to actually trick or treating!!
This year we went to Jack's neighborhood.
It was so hard to get a good picture of these two because they were practically running up to every door!
You can tell Addie is telling him some sort of story with hand gestures.
We didn't get very many pictures of the little boys that night. We were busy helping them not get run over by all of the bigger kids.
Looking at her loot back at the Warren's house.
I think he's practically drooling in this one.

No comments: