Sunday, December 4, 2011

Corn Maze

Every year I say I want to go to a corn maze and we never do. This year I bought a Groupon for one so we headed out in the cold and mud and I can finally say I've been to a corn maze! I was very grateful that both kids own a pair of rain boots. I was really wishing I had a pair myself. My shoes were covered with mud by the time we were done.

Addie insisted on being 'the leader' the entire time. We let her choose which way to go and I was surprised that it didn't take us too long.

Love the hands in the pocket stance.

I know this is kind of a weird picture. The sun had come out so the lightening was weird, but I think it's fun. After the maze they played on the tracker.

They were doing free tracker rides around the pumpkin patch. It was ridiculously muddy, I have to say I was impressed that the machine we were being pulled by didn't get stuck.



Part of the Groupon was that the kids each got to take home a little coloring book and pick out a small pumpkin. Overall I think it was a success. We'll see about doing it again next year.

No comments: