Sunday, December 4, 2011

Forgotten Vegas Pictures

I was going through pictures and found a group of Vegas ones that had not gotten blogged. Here are a few.

I know I've mentioned before that when we are in Vegas my kids live outside. They want to go out there the minute they wake up (still in PJ's) until it's bedtime. One morning I snapped some photos of Addie and my sister eating breakfast on the porch.





My parents have this giant tent. It takes up the entire room but the kids love it, for about 15 minutes. :)


It's taken some time, but Skyra and Addie have become buddies. She is a really good dog with the kids.


****

Saturday we headed over to a birthday party for a friend of my older sister for some swimming. It was her sons birthday party (I've only met these people once before, we went so the kids could get out and swim!)



There were snow cones. The kids loved them. Good thing there was also a pool that they could rinse off in.






In the bouncy house. See the red snow cone juice dripping from his chin?


****

After the party we went to my sister's house to help my niece Kadence get ready for her first Homecoming dance. She was beyond nervous, it was cute.


My sister Nicole and Kadence.


Addie and one of my sister's kittens.


This was the kid's ride to the dance. In Vegas dances are done different than anywhere else we have lived. The actual dance is usually only one stop during the evening. The guys went big with their car.


Kadence and her date.


Aren't they cute. :)


My kids thought the truck was pretty neat. The music was super loud and the lights changed color inside.


These were the girls in the group. I'm pretty sure the dresses have gotten way shorter since I was in high school.

No comments: