Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Flying

Today I did an introduction flight for a potential future student. His wife works with Daniel and she was surprising him with a flight for his birthday. I'd never met the guy before so I was a little nervous about what he would be thinking when he found out a 5'4", 8 month pregnant woman would be taking him flying! He didn't seem to really care, he just wanted to be sure I wasn't going to go in to labor in the air!
Last week I headed out to the airport to do my currency landings. I met Daniel out there after work so he could watch the kids. They were pretty bummed that they didn't get to go with me. I would have loved to take them but it was not a very nice day to be out. And it was an expense I didn't really want to be paying right now! Even today when I picked up Johnny after my flight he was telling me that he wanted to go in an airplane and Addie keeps asking me when she gets to go. I guess after I have the baby we will have to have our annual family flight!
We took these pictures after I was done flying last week.


No comments: