Monday, June 4, 2012

Soccer Shots

I went to one of Addie's soccer classes so that I could get some pictures. She car pools with a friend from school so his mom took them to most of the time. I knew it was going to be hard to tell Johnny he was not allowed to go play with them. I was able to keep him in the stroller for the 30 minutes to snap some photos!

 Warming up.
 Stretching.

They played some kind of game where the coach would grab their ball and they had to stand 'frozen' with it above their head until another child kicked their own ball through their legs.

I know this is a horrible picture, we were running out the door and she REALLY wanted me to take a picture of the medal she got on the last day of classes. She wore it all afternoon/evening. I am so glad she had fun and was really proud of herself!



No comments: