Monday, July 2, 2012

Ballerinas

A couple weeks ago Addie started taking ballet classes at the rec center. She was sooo excited to go. She was also very excited to be able to wear the ballet clothes. She has been very into wearing dresses/skirts, princess dress up clothes and her play high heels lately so this fit right in! I've only been to 1 class and I couldn't see her very well so these are the only photos I have so far. It was fun to watch the little 4-5 (or maybe it's 5-6?) year old ballerinas in their leotards and skirts!


 Trying to learn the positions.

 This is her teacher, Ms. Carr. They were learning to step then kick their leg out. We had to work on it a little bit at home afterwards. :)

Sorry for the horrible picture! I took this on my phone right before she went in to class.


No comments: