Monday, July 2, 2012

Random phone photos

I take a lot of photos on my phone. Some end of on facebook, most never make it the blog. Here are a few, I think there will be another post like this soon with more!
 Back in April I took the kids to the zoo. A lot of the animals were actually out and awake! We only looked at a few then ate a picnic lunch on the grass. I decided about half way through our zoo trip that this would be the last trip I took by myself while pregnant. The hike back up to the car was horrible! I made both kids get out of the stroller and walk becuase I was seriously struggling!


 ***
 My 4 legged babies. They like to nap with me. It's like they can tell time and they know when it's time to lay down. I love them. Tonight we celebrated their 1st birthday. By celebrate I mean we bought them a toy, a bag of treats then we all ate cake!
*****
 Taking a break from playing soccer out front.
 My boys. :)
Does this face look like trouble or what? Ugh. This kid is a handful. With my belly being so large these days I can't handle him! The other day he had thrown several tantrums by 10 am. I was hot, tired and out of ideas to help him. After the last one he had me in tears because I just don't know how to deal with him! But then I go in to check on him when he is asleep and so sweet and peaceful. I guess they are made so cute for a reason!

No comments: