Monday, July 16, 2012

Our family of 5

On Sunday we all went to church. The baby and I only stayed for Sacrament. I hadn't taken a single picture of all three kids yet!! We also didn't have a single picture of all 5 of us. It seemed like every time I thought about taking a photo someone was crying or still in their pajamas. I took the opportunity on Sunday while everyone was clean and dressed to *try* to get some pictures. Not everyone was cooperating, but it's the best we have so far!!





The family shots did not come out. At. All. Johnny D was being his usual squirmy self and it looks like the baby is trying to eat the flowers on my dress. I think it's funny that my favorite one of the bunch (the last one) is the one that is not posed. I didn't even know my mom took it.



1 comment:

RenaissanceSista said...

I love that last one! Family of 5- weird huh??