Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas 2012

Finally posting about Christmas! I don't know what it is about Christmas that is so hard to sit down and write a blog post. I think in previous years I've just skipped it altogether. This year I am actually posting about it! Yay!

***
Christmas Eve:

Dia's first Christmas Eve!
The kids get to open one present on Christmas Eve. I didn't want them to open one of their toys and they already had Christmas (winter) pajamas. I was trying to come up with something else I could give them. I've seen lots of people making pillowcases and they seemed easy enough so I made some Christmas pillow cases! (Don't worry Grandma and Grandpa Pedersen, the ones I made came off and the ones you sent went on immediately after they opened yours!).


***
The kids woke up about their usual time on Christmas morning. It was like 8:30. They were both super excited! Dia slept until about 10:00 so it was nice to be able to watch the older 2 without wrestling a baby in our arms! When she woke up we helped her open her gifts.














No comments: