Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Tree Hunting


Before I get to the Christmas farm pictures, I have to say my blog posts are all out of order and it drives me nuts! But at this point I am just trying to get them all on here!

And to start off this post, here is a picture of my little Johnny D:


It drives Daniel CRAZY when Johnny puts on Addie's clothes. The kids change their outfits about 4 times a day in to different play clothes. Addie has more clothes, he gets bored of the ones he has! I think it's funny. He is ALL boy so I am not worried about him. One day these will be great pictures to show his future wife. :)
***
On to the Christmas hunting! This year we decided to go to a Christmas tree farm close to our house. We lucked out and went on a dry Saturday. It was super bright though. My poor kids hate the bright sun! When we got there, they handed us a saw and sent us on our way to find a tree! The place was pretty big and we didn't even walk through half of it. I think it was fun, a little bit pricier than I was hoping for but we will probably do it again!



Looking for the perfect one.


I seriously love taking pictures of this face!

Found it! We ended up picking a 9' tall tree! We had the employees cut down the stem a little bit so that it would fit in our house!



Watching Dad cut it down...


I wanted a family picture IN the trees but it's hard to find people to take a picture for you. So here we are in the parking lot!

No comments: