Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Dentist and Caroling


This picture is random (I know I have more of her somewhere!). Since we walk to school and the temperature has dropped, I bought her this outfit to wear in the stroller. It's great because it has holes in it so that you can put the car seat or stroller straps through it! So she is warm and  buckled! Genius.
***
Johnny D had his first visit to the dentist a couple of weeks ago. He has gone with me and Addie so he knew about sitting in the chair and what they were going to do but this time he got to have his teeth cleaned! He did a lot better than I thought he was going to. He sat there and was very cooperative!


***
Daniel works with the young men in our church and I work with the young women. Wednesday night is when they do their activities so we usually have to split up the kids between the two of us so that we can each go to our activities. Once a month the young women and young men do something together. In December it was caroling. We bundled up the kids and took them along! Dia fell asleep in the carrier and Addie and Johnny loved it! They wanted to be up front by the door at every house so they could see! I think they liked the hot chocolate and cookies at the end the best!






No comments: