Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Randomness and a box


One way that Dia is very different than the other two, is that she will fall asleep anywhere! She has fallen asleep sitting up like this several times.
***

I have to wake the two little ones up to from their naps to pick Addie up from school. Sometimes I can transfer both of them in to the stroller without them waking up. If I am lucky, they are still asleep by the time we walk all the way back home! People are always commenting on my awesomely huge stroller and the fact that the kids are usually asleep!
***

I know we shouldn't do this, but we eat lunch in the car about once a week. Days when we need to run errands in the morning and we don't have time to go back home before school. I usually bring their lunches if I know we are going to do this. I took this picture one day while they were eating and waiting to drop Addie off!
***

We are still unpacking boxes. We have a long way to go still! Addie and Johnny got a hold of this one and wanted to color it. I thought it was a great idea if it would keep them busy for 10 minutes. They played with it for days! I finally had to get rid of it because it was in the way but I loved how creative they were with it!
***

My blue eyed baby girl on one of our walks to drop Addie off at school.



No comments: