Monday, October 27, 2008

Phases and airplanes

I think Addie has officially entered the 'I have to climb on everything' phase. She finally figured out how to get on the stool in the kitchen. Now she can see and sometimes reach all the fun things on the counter. The other night she climbed up there and was 'helping' Daniel with the dishes. He put some bubbles on the counter and she thought that was great! I've also seen her climb on the big plastic storage box I have in my room and she can make it up like 4 stairs. The problem with all of this is that she can't get down! She fell off the stairs the other night and landed on the back of her head. She'll have to learn...




One of her favorite books right now is called Amazing Airplanes. It's all about taking a trip by plane. So we have been working on the sign for airplane. I got her on video reading the book and making her hand (her version on the sign) fly around like a plane. I love her sound effects. :)






No comments: