Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last one for now

I am almost caught up! For those of you who did not get to see the house before the company took it off the website, here is the outside. We are super excited to get the keys tomorrow! We still have a few weeks before we will actually be living there, which is good because I have an amazing 1 box packed so far! The outside needs some TLC, which Daniel is very good at. The inside needs some love too (Mom it's not too late to buy a plane ticket!) But that's what you can expect when you live in a house that was built in 1900. It has so much charm, it's cute. We will be going from a 2 bed, 1 bath under 1000 sq. ft apartment, to a 4 bed, 1.5 bath 2344 sq ft house. It will be pretty empty for a while until we get more furniture. As long as I have my own craft room I am happy! I will post more pictures of the inside when we get it decorated.

The front.

The side, from across the street.

Our small back yard, at least we'll have something!

This is a picture of what Daniel did for the yard in Rexburg. I can't find the 'before' picture, but it looked nothing like this!

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

Congrats on buying a house. I forgot how green it is other places. My hubby's family lives in Ribgy and whenever we go there I am amazed how pretty it can be. Good luck with the move.

My zip is 85353. Oh, and I sold soaps and blankets and other handmade items on etsy.com. You should sell your stuff on there. I have slacked majorly in the prject area since I had my little girl though.