Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rummage sale and car show

Saturday morning we got up and went to a few yard sales. I am trying to find some good/cheap furniture to fill our new place with. Daniel didn't really want to, but he didn't really have a choice. :) We went to a couple places in Sumner and accidently came upon a huge rummage sale for some charity, I think. I found some cute things, Daniel found some yard tools. There were also some classic cars on disply, which he loves! I think this one was his favorite.


This lady handed us some tickets her kids were not going to use so we got Addie's face painted. I don't think any of the girls working the face painting wanted to try painting a squirmy 1 year olds face, but it came out pretty cute. Addie refused to look at the camera so these were the best ones we got.




It turned out to be a fun little outing. I think Daniel was glad he went after all.

1 comment:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Sounds like so much fun!! She is so dang cute!!