Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So sad


So this morning Addie woke up with a runny nose and was kind of cranky. I was hoping she was just teething but when I came home from work it was apparent that it was more than that. Our little happy, smiley baby girl was sick. We haven't really had to go through any sicknesses with her yet (thankfully) so I really didn't know how she was going to handle it. Daniel was not home for most of the night so we did what I would do if I was sick (and didn't have to take care of anyone else!)...put in a movie and ate ice cream! She loves watching Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 so that's what we watched. I managed to put her down for a minute and got these pictures but for most of the time she had to be sitting on my lap!

Her face is sad compared to her usual cheeriness.

Please ignore all of the stuff in the background, she dumped my purse out a few minutes before this.


I thought for a minute maybe she would fall asleep on the floor. She didn't but she looked cute laying there!


She's already woken up once since I put her down an hour ago. It might be a long night!



2 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Hey, we found your blog from Melissa! That's not fun to have sick kids. Looks like you guys are doing pretty good, glad to see that! Glad we found you, it's nice to be able to keep in touch with friends this way!!

Melissa Brown said...

I actually found your blog from Ashlee. Maybe she meant that she clicked on someone I have and then somehow found you guys, who knows. Anyways- your little family is adorable. you guys look so happy:)