Tuesday, August 26, 2008

While I was gone...

OK so I wasn't really gone, but it sure felt like I was out of touch with the world for the past 5 days. After I posted my last blog about my day without the computer, the charger we bought for it quite working! We had to order one from HP and it took forever to get here. So my 1 day without my computer turned into 5. Daniel did bring his work laptop home over the weekend so I wasn't completed isolated. But it seems like I have lots of pictures to post now that I have my own computer back. Where to start...



I mentioned in the previous post that I worked on Addie's little chair. Here's what it looked like originally:





And here's what it looks like now:



The blue still shows through a little bit so I am trying to decide if it looks antique of if I should put another 2 coats on it. Here she is watching Fantasia in her chair and with crazy hair. She just woke up :)

No comments: