Sunday, August 31, 2008

Two green critters...and pony tails

People who live near by keep saying that they have seen frogs around their houses, on porches, even in their apartment. I have never seen one by our apartment, until Saturday. And I saw not one, but two! I was pretty excited. We love to play with the toads by my parents house, but these frogs were much smaller. Daniel found the first one on our back porch in the morning. I almost stepped on the second one in our dining room that night. I put both of them back out side in the grass. Here are some pictures...



Her hair is just long enough to pull back and put a pony tail on the back of her head instead of on top. It looked really cute...before she got in the car. I realized right after I spent like 5 minutes doing her hair that it wasn't going to make it through the 15 minute car ride to the church because her head rubs the car seat. By the time church was over it was pretty messy, but cute while it lasted. :)

1 comment:

Travis and Ashlee said...

So cute!! I loved it when I could final;y do Makaila's hair, but found the same thing out very quickly!! But still everyday I do it and every time we go anywhere it looks rediculous!!