Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back to the pumpkin patch

Starting where my last post left off...Addie was pretty happy once I got her in the pumpkin and she had some snacks in her hand. Here are a couple of pictures from Friday night, I posted a video at the end of this quite lengthy post...




Saturday afternoon we headed back to the same pumpkin patch. The pictures came out way cute (Thanks Jeff!). This first one I took but the rest are his work...I know her name is spelled wrong on one of the photos, Jeff's fixing that. :)







Oh, I took this one too. She got a treat on the way home for being so good...




I'm thinking of blowing this one up and hanging it in my crafty room...



Our family.


3 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

those are so cute! I wish there was a real pumpkin patch here. All we get are the ones in the shopping center. But at least there are pumpkins. She is so adorable. Cute family pic too!

Clay and Katy said...

those turned out so cute...and i cant believe hold much older she looks with her bangs...what a little girl!!!!

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are so cute! We did end up going to the one that you guys went to. We had a preschool thing in the morning and then wanted to stick close to home. It was great weather and worked out perfectly. Thanks for telling me about it!