Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cleared for Take-off...

Today we finally took Addie up for her first flight with me as the pilot. It was a gorgeous day, couldn't have asked for a nicer day to fly. The morning got off to kind of a rough start though. We had to wake Addie up to be at the airport by 10, she likes to sleep in late. :) Waking her up early always causes her to be extra cranky. When we got to the airport there were some paperwork issues so I got off the ground about 45 minutes late. I had to go to 3 takes offs and landings by myself for currency purposes, by the time I came back to get Daniel and Addie she was ready for a nap. She cried for the first few minutes then was ok. We were only up for about 20 minutes then we headed back in. I could have stayed in the air all day! I miss it so much, it's unfortunate that it costs so much. Here are a few pictures and a video from our experience...






No comments: