Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tutus and Twirls


For Halloween I decided Addie was going to dress up as a ballerina. I really wanted to make her tutu. I found some websites with instructions and it seemed pretty simple. It's not quite done but, I love how it turned out! She didn't seem to mind wearing it either...
She recently discovered that she can walk backward, which she thinks is great! After she had that move down, the spinning in circles started. We think it's pretty funny, I know all kids go through this stage and at some point she will be doing it some place where it is not appropriate, like the store, but for now it's cute. I managed to get her doing 1 revolution while she had her tutu on, my little ballerina.



You might have noticed that she is wearing the same boot(s) in both videos. These are her favorite thing to wear lately! She brings them to me and waits for me to put them on her.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

So Cute!!! That is what I'm planning on making Brooklyn!!...I'm buying the stuff tomorrow. I love love love it!

Clay and Katy said...

oh that looks so cute!!!!! i definitely need a girl :)