Saturday, October 18, 2008

Not in the pumpkin!

Last Saturday we picked out the pumpkin we were going to use for Addie's Pumpkin Patch pictures this year. Last night I carved it out so that we could go back today. I must have pulled out 8 lbs. of stuff! It's a pretty big pumpkin.

Carving it out...
Mommy's little helper. She just got out of the bath...

Yum...pumpkin. I like to eat pieces, she wasn't so sure.

Checking it out

Look at the terror in her face!

I eventually got her in it, with some snacks...
We went back to the pumpkin patch today, I will post those pictures later, I think we got some cute ones! We took some on our camera and our friend Jeff, who is an awesome photographer, took some for us too!

1 comment:

Travis and Ashlee said...

We did the same thing! My baby wasn't so sure she wanted to be in it. My 2 year old though it was great though!! It's such a cute idea, I think I stole it from you, hope you don't mind! I think you had a pic of it on her and it made me want to do it!! So thanks!