Friday, October 3, 2008

Little Miss Girly Girl

Lately Addie has been acting very girly. She loves her shoes, wants things in her hair, she motions for me to put her tutu on and recently while I'm putting my make up on she wants some too. Today I made her a small purse to go with her Halloween costume. Daniel thinks I'm silly because I don't want her to have one of those bright orange plastic pumpkins, I loved mine when I was a kid, but that won't match her ballerina costume! I got the idea/pattern from my friend Katy (I might still need you to come over and show me how you're supposed to make them because this one didn't come out very well!).

When I got it all done, I put it on her arm with her tutu to show Daniel just as he come home from work. She carried it around for like 20 minutes and was even posing for the pictures. That's why I might have gotten carried away posting them, but she is cute in them all! The pictures of the bag aren't the greatest because of the lighting, but I used some of the left over tulle from her tutu to decorate the front. This sewing thing is starting to be really fun, I don't know why I didn't pick up this craft sooner!


No comments: