Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Continuing to enjoy the beautiful day, we decided to go to the pumpkin patch after Addie's nap. She had such a great time running around all of the pumpkins. We didn't get a good picture of her face because she was so busy looking all around. We ended up picking out a 36 lb pumpkin for $9! It should be big enough to carve out and put Addie in. We will return to the patch next weekend to get some pictures of her in it!



This video is just Addie being silly. Her Grandma Pedersen sent some window clings that Addie put up today. She was showing me the 'kitty' on one of them. I tried to get her to show me the "I love you sign" but of course she wasn't cooperating while on camera. She actually has learned quite a few signs by now. Here is her list:

Food, More, Water, Please, Thank You, Down, Mom, Dad, Love you, Milk, Sleepy, Finished

I think this week we are going to work on 'book' and 'again'.

1 comment: