Saturday, October 11, 2008

For Sale

I made these blocks just for fun but I've had a few people say how much they like them I've decided to make them to sell.

The blocks in this set all measure 5.5 in. wide by 8 in. tall.
For this Halloween, we are selling them for $24.


We are also offering a 'mini' spooky set. The blocks will be 3.5 in wide by 5 in tall and are $15.
Let me know if you are interested in the wood and vinyl only. Otherwise these prices are for finished products, crackle paint and all!

3 comments:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

cute spooky blocks, i love halloween, wish i had more room for halloween decorations. i haven't been blogging in a while so i have missed all of your fun posts. Addie is getting so big, love the pumpkin patch pictures. i love this time of year, it is my best. Addie in the plane was so cute. i am impressed with your flying skills.

Travis and Ashlee said...

Man I wish we lived closer to you. I need some good decorations. They are cute though!!

Mikki and Greg said...

Hey Jenna and Daniel! We had a good time reading your blog and seeing what you guys have been up to. Addie is adorable! We're excited to be blogging pals gregandmikki.blogspot.com
PS I think its funny Daniel and Greg talked about "their" blogs when its the girls that do all the posting... :D