Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Christmas 2015


One of my favorite things to capture on Christmas morning is the awe and joy in the kid's faces when they open their presents! Makes being an adult on Christmas much less boring.

By far his favorite gift. A remote control car!

I love her face. :)


I bought a book from a local author called Princess Crazy Hair. Dia LOVES it because she says she has crazy hair just like the princess!


Isn't this hat fun!? I love it. Part of a parent's job is to buy silly things and take lots of pictures of their kid wearing them. Seriously though, it's a really warm hat and she has worn it several times. 



Santa even brought Ali some presents this year.

The aftermath!


My parents bought the kids these Radio Flyer bikes. The kids across the street have them and they look like so much fun! They even make sparks on the ground when you pull the lever. It was't raining on Christmas Day so the kids were able to go outside and test them out!


We hung around the house most of the day. I made Christmas dinner and they all just played with their toys! I seem to be lacking photos from the day but it was great!


No comments: