Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Johnny D turns 6!

It's a hard hing to have your birthday in winter when you live in a cold rainy place. You can't do anything outside! Johnny had all kinds of party ideas. Most of them sounded like a ton of work for me. I kept suggesting that we just invite a few boys and go somewhere. He finally got excited about going to the jumpy house place. On Friday night we took 2 other boys and our girls. Everyone ran and jumped their little hearts out for about an hour and a half then we went back home for pizza, cake and presents!

Landon. Johnny. Paden.

I surprised him with the cake design (from the store) only to realize that it was actually cupcakes. I was bummed because he really wanted a cake but it was still yummy!




 Saturday was his actual birthday so we celebrated some more as a family. Presents and Red Robin!







Can't believe he is already 6! He is such a funny boy and has much more attitude than my 8 year old girl! I might be in trouble when he gets older!


No comments: