Tuesday, January 26, 2016

December...


Christmas tree hunting!! 
***
One of my best friends from junior high/high school was in Seattle for a few days for her husband's work holiday party so we were able to meet up with them on a Saturday! We met up at the Pacific Science Center and we all had fun!

Say cheese!

Ninfa and me!

Photo credit: Addisen. :)  Dia did not want to get out of the stroller so you can barely see her!
***

Our ward Christmas party was an Ugly Sweater/Pajama party! 

***


Daniel and I went to our friends annual adult only Ugly Sweater party. Always a good time!
***

Serious gingerbread house skills over here.

I took the kids to see the reindeer at Watson's nursery on a very wet day. We saw the reindeer and did the scavenger hunt without getting too soaked! 

***

I was taking Dia to preschool twice a week (we decided to take her out this month!) and the drive there was about 20 minutes. When we got there one morning Johnny showed me what he had just whipped up on his new Etch A Sketch (he got it for his birthday). I was super impressed. I can't say I remember trying very hard to actually make anything on one other than lines but I don't thnk I would be able to make a ship like this!

No comments: