Thursday, January 28, 2016

Happy birthday Opal Dawn!

Can't believe my little one is 2 already! Weird realization I had on her birthday: This is the first time I've had a child turn 2 years old without me being pregnant or have a newborn! Crazy thought. Anyway, Opal was super cooperative and let me snap some photos of her. And by 2 year old standards cooperative means I had about 5 minutes to get the settings right on the camera and take some pictures before she ran off!

But look at that face!! I know some of these shots look so similar to one another by I love them all!






A certain someone got jealous about all the attention Opal was getting and needed to be in some pictures too.












Starting to get silly toward the end. She kept trying to poke the lens with her fingers!






No comments: