Monday, August 10, 2015

Last Day of School and Visitors!

We officially ended our school year on June 5th! I think it went pretty well. There were some really hard days and some pretty good ones! It's tough having the 2 little girls home distracting us and always fighting with each other. Always. Screaming, yelling and fighting. Even with the move 2 months in we managed to hold it together and get through the year!





***
A few days later my mom, sister and niece flew in to town to visit for 2 weeks! We did some sight seeing and lots of cousin time! I'll do a whole post on that later!

At the airport waiting for both flights to get in, Johnny found his name on a Coke bottle!

Cousins! Someone is always moving so it is hard to get a perfect shot of them all! We had to wait a little bit for my mom's plane to land so we tried to keep the littles corralled in baggage claim!


They wasted no time getting my mom on the trampoline when we got home! 

No comments: