Wednesday, August 5, 2015

May

My poor blog is neglected again. I am behind. My phone took a beating a few weeks ago and I had to get it replaced. I tried to copy all of my photos over from the old one but for some reason not all of them made it. I have been putting off blogging hoping that some how, miraculously the photos would re appear and I could do a proper blog post. I've decided that isn't going to happen. So, here is my May wrap up, missing about the half the pictures. :/

May brought some nice weather, Mother's Day and potty training!! Pretty exciting stuff around here.

They are constantly asking to have a lemonade stand. Johnny was also selling some of his 'art'. Some very nice people in the neighborhood stopped and bought some. So grateful for nice people. :)


We went on a group date to a Go cart racing place! It was so fun! Daniel always beats me so I was trying so so so hard to at least come in second! On the very first lap my car died!! I was stopped behind a little structure so the guy running the place didn't see me and everyone kept driving right past me! I think they all did 2 or 3 laps before the guy stopped them all so he could help me. Then he gave all of them a lecture about how they were supposed to stop if someone got stuck. He was mad that they all kept going! After that my car worked fine and no one else got stuck. I almost had the second place guy but not quite. Third place out of 6 isn't too bad!


Ballet picture day!!


We have been using a chore chart around here. The kids get a quarter for every check mark they get. They get check marks for emptying the dishwasher, setting/clearing the table, taking out the trash, help cleaning the bird cage, sweeping and helping with Opal. If they don't do a chore, they don't get the check mark. We are not forcing them to do it. It seems to be working really well!! Johnny saved up enough money to buy a Razor Scooter!! He was so excited and is pretty good on it!



I know this is hard to see but I thought their drawings were cute. They were supposed to pose the skeleton then draw it. I love how different the pictures are!

Water table time!

Our little climber helping Dad!!

I got to take this little man to the Mommy Son dance! We were just sitting down on a Friday night to start a movie when it hit me that the dance was that night! I checked the clock and figured if we left right then we wouldn't be too late! I felt a little bit bad because we didn't dress up or anything! He didn't know we were going until 5 minutes before we left so there was no excitement build up. We got there a little after it started and had a good time anyway! There were still plenty of cupcakes and punch. We did a lot of dancing. They also had crafts and little things to play with on the table. I took a really funny video of him dancing but unfortunately, that was one of the things I couldn't get off my phone! This kid has moves I tell ya'!

I did get to go flying a couple times in May! A little rusty, but it all comes back.


Potty training requires no underwear out side.

Mother's Day with my munchkins!!

Addie gave me this 50 page book that she wrote and illustrated all by herself for a Mother's Day gift! I love it!! The story is really cute and says how she feels about sharing a room with Opal! :)



No comments: