Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

October was all things pumpkin! I love pumpkin. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin smoothies, pumpkin spice latte without the latte (I'm not sure what the technical name for that is!). Of course we had our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. AND since it was Opal's first Halloween we had to stick her in one and torture her by taking pictures! 
We were super busy trying to start moving and finishing up house projects. This was kind of a rushed trip. I really wanted to go to Pichas (where we have gone every year for the past 6 years!) but they weren't open yet for the day so Mr. Let's Just Get This Over With took us to a pumpkin patch right by Pichas that we had never been to before! It wasn't a real pumpkin patch. Yes they had tons of pumpkins stacked up and a few places to take pictures but it wasn't the same. The good news was that they had pumpkins for $1!! Any size pumpkin!! So, good for us financially but poor Opal didn't get the same experience as the other kids. (I know, she didn't really care.) Overall the pictures came out okay. She was more interested in trying to figure out how to pull the plastic bag out!
I realized when we got home that my other 2 girls wore the same hat when we did their photos! I thought about going back just so I could have a picture to match but that never happened. Oh well. :(





















Just for fun, a comparison of all 4 kids!


No comments: