Sunday, January 18, 2015

Watson's Nursery Santa

Watson's Nursery has reindeer every year in December. We had gone with friends to see them and just as we were leaving we realized that Santa comes every Friday at noon. Of course the kids wanted to see him so we waited in the short line, I took some pictures on my phone (which if course I cannot find right now!). They were not dressed nice so we decided to go back the next Friday to take nice pictures!! The Santa we really love at the mall decided to start their own new thing at the Fair grounds and I was pretty upset about that! You have to schedule a time to go and it is expensive to get in and then people were saying you still had to wait! So for this year at least, we found a new Santa. The first new Santa in 6 years!

She never looks impressed.

Giving kisses!

These eyes are going to be trouble one day!



I tried taking some pictures before and it didn't work out too well! At least we were there on time and we were first in line!

Diadora was okay with seeing Santa until he came walking over to his chair. She started freaking out before it was even time to go talk to him! He was really nice about it. He talked to Addie and Johnny for a minute and gave them candy canes. Dia figured the only way she was going to get a candy cane was to go talk to him so eventually she sat on his lap too!

She even smiled for me!!




Then we added Opal! Classic screaming baby picture!


Of course everyone walk looking at us! We were the first people and we had a screamer! I snapped as many pictures as I could in a few seconds then I rescued the baby!






After Santa we went back out to see the reindeer one more time.



I tried to get a few more pictures in the trees. Obviously they were done. :)



No comments: